Monday 2 July 2012

Deeper Life and Proud of It

Pastor W.F. Kumuyi, Deeper Life Bible Church, DeeperLife, Christian, Bible, Born Again, Christianity,
Pastor W.F. Kumuyi
  Tonight, I was supposed to write about why I do not have a girlfriend. But then I went to the bible study at my church, Deeper Life Bible Church. "Deeper Life and Proud of It" That is all I wanna say. I'm actually thinking of customizing a couple of clothes with that statement.
 Right now, I am so proud to be associated with the church, I was born and raised in this church, and I've never regretted any moment of it. In recent times, it has actually been proving to be a great, memorable and pleasurable experience. I treasure every moment I spend in church this days, and I actually can't get enough of these moments.
 Last week, we celebrated an unprecedented event, what was tagged "Great Celebration". With heavenly music, unbelievable testimonies, beautiful smiling faces, and an unforgettable message from a rejuvenated Pastor W.F. Kumuyi.
 Speaking of Pastor W.F. Kumuyi, that man has been a great source of inspiration to me as well as millions of people around the world, I actually try to think about what is opinion will be on most things I do before doing them.
 Tonight's Bible Study was just something else. Over the past couple of weeks, probably months, I've been feeling really low and discouraged, but I'm always kinda silent about my emotional needs. This has been eating away at my mind and totally weakening me, but at tonight's Bible Study, the pastor's message totally got my mind, with a topic on "Divine Strength and Courage for Steadfast Saints" was a real moral boaster, and restrengthened my spirit, with text from "II Thessalonians 2 vs 15 - 17".
 Thanks to tonight's message, I once again feel on top of the world, I'm ready to take on any challenge, and my heart is yearning for more. So everyone who gets to read this, feel free to check out my church's website by following this link.
 Join us on Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays as Pastor W.F. Kumuyi under the guidance of the Holy Spirit Takes You to new heights, helping you find God's purpose in life, and leading you to a world of endless miracles. You can also join in on the Bible Study live via satellite transmission, or via the church's website, every Monday at 18:00 hours G.M.T
 Remember, YOUR Spiritual Welfare is OUR Concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment